Need help with the returns and cancellations of your Jane Darcy order?
You have come to the right place. Here we outline all the information you need for the successful returns and cancellations of your order with Jane Darcy, and how you can help us process your order as quick as possible.
How can I return my order?
To help us process your return as quick as possible please read the details below.
- If you are returning an item bought online at janedarcy.ie, please return the item(s) in their unused and saleable condition within 14 working days from receipt, to obtain an exchange or refund.
- Proof of purchase is required.
- You should organize and pay for the return of the item(s).
- Once your return has been processed and approved, a replacement or refund of the cost of the item and standard shipping will be issued to the account used to make the purchase.
Additional Returns Information
Please read the additional comments below to help you with the return of your order.
- Please note the cost of standard shipping only, will be returned to you. Contact us to confirm the standard shipping methods accepted by Jane Darcy.
- Make sure to obtain proof of posting.
- We cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit.
How can I return an order to one of your retail partners?
Here is some information that may help you when returning your order to our amazing retail partners.
- Any goods purchased from our retail partners must be made in accordance with the relevant retailer’s returns policy, and should not be returned directly to us.
- Please contact the relevant retailer in this instance and they will be happy to help you with your return.
What should I include when I return my order to www.janedarcy.ie?
When returning a product purchased on janedarcy.ie please enclose the following details:
- Order Number
- Proof of Purchase
- Reason for Return/exchange
Looking for more help?
Why not check out our FAQ’s page for more information?